Do you have precious or costume jewelry that you would like to display in a classic, yet eye catching fashion? How about a custom tray that you made yourself? It is totally possible and I will show you how in 6 very easy steps. I have gathered a few supplies needed for your easy diy Jewelry tray craft to wow as a home decor work of art for your bureau.
Step by Step Tutorial
1. Take four pieces/strips from the white polymer clay block and knead it together and roll it out into a long strip. Take one piece from the pink polymer clay and do the same.
2. Then twist the two together and roll out into a flattened 1/4″ piece (for the tray with more pink, I added more pink than white). The more you twist and roll out the clay, the more “mixed together” the outcome will appear. The less you twist it the more distinct each colour will be.
3. Take a round cookie cutter (or shape of your choosing) and cut out your shape.
4. Mold it to the shape of a similar sized bowl to obtain the curve shape.
5. Bake according to directions on package (I baked mine at 275 degrees for 20 minutes). Let baking sheet cool before taking off the trays.
6. Use a gold marker to trace around the edge of the tray and embellish the inside if you wish. Then have fun displaying your lovely easy diy jewelry tray as a home decor stunner!
Wasn’t that the easiest DIY craft tutorial ever?
If you like pretty and chic, don’t forget to check out the FREE PRINTABLES GALLERY to create your own home decor pieces (free cards, gift tags and 2 versions of a 2018 Calendar) in the FREE PRINTABLES GALLERY just one click away!
You can experiment and have fun with more than two colours as well! Enjoy and get creative. If you like what you see, please share the love with a comment or pin. Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,